The structural glass railing has an extruded aluminum shoe that is encased with cladding that can be either stainless steel or aluminum. Top caps or rails are available in round and U-channel forms in materials and finishes that match the cladding as well as the assist rail. Wood is a popular option.
• Cladding can be stainless steel or coated aluminum.
• Top rails, caps and assist rails are available in stainless steel, aluminum and wood, in a variety of different shapes and profiles.
• Glass can be monolithic or laminated, clear or tinted in a variety of shades, ½" to ¾" thick.
If you would like to see how our Structural Glass Railing system would work with your project, contact us.
Projects Incorporating Structural Glass Railing Railings
Product Data Sheets
- Panelgrip 2 Dry Glaze Product Data
- Structural Glass Railing Product Data
- Structural Glass Channel Mounted with Round Top Cap
- Structural Glass Concrete Mount with Top Cap & Assist Rail
- Structural Glass Railing
- Structural Glass Stringer Mounted with Top Cap & Assist Rail