Our component picket railing system uses mechanical connectors that are specially machined to attach the pickets securely to the top and bottom rails. These connectors prevent any turning or slippage of the pickets which is a common problem systems of lessor quality. Our system keeps the pickets very secure without welding, there are no unsightly welding marks.
When used with Speed-Rail® or Interna-Rail® frames, our picket railing system is a very cost effective and aesthetically pleasing solution for any building project.
Aluminum pickets are ¾" Schedule 10, and railing is available in mill, anodized, or TGIC Polyester powder coat finishes.
Projects Incorporating Picket Infill Panels
Product Data Sheets
- Picket Railing Product Data Sheet
- Speed‐Rail® Railing System with Metal or Glass Infill Panels Product Data
- Interna-Rail® Picket Handrail, Level
- Interna-Rail® with Pickets BIM
- Speed-Rail® 3-Line with Picket - Ramp
- Speed-Rail® 3-Line with Picket - Stair